Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Blessedness

    I am so blessed right at this moment.  Yes, I have my frustrations which I spoke about last time but in the grand scheme of things I am blessed.
    My youngest graduated last night from high school but I was surrounded by all my kids and my husband.  There were other family members there but my family gathered around me and held me up when I broke down and started crying. They all knew it was coming and I think there were some side bets on when it would happen ( :) ). I felt more love then than I could imagine possible.
     Today, we have all been together for meals and now they are all playing games together.  The laughter and the happiness are the perfect place for me.  I love these times.  As my kids go their separate ways and grow into adults, I know that these times will be further apart but I am relishing them now.  I wish I could share this time with everyone.  
     This is family. Real family.  Not the "we have to be nice" kind of family.  This is love, hope, grace, and real all rolled into one.  It is not a perfect family but for me it is.  We have our ups and downs but that is normal.
     This blessing is by far better than money or anything.  Yes, money is nice, a job is nice, but family is the greatest thing ever!!!  I brag on my kids constantly because they are my world but they are the greatest thing in my life.
     I pray that you have a family that brings you the blessings and love like mine does.  If they don't then I pray that things change for you. Enjoy your time with your family and kids. It goes by fast and it is so precious. Be blessed.  I am praying for you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment